Welcome to the Bus242 Wiki: where all of us students in Ken Sekhon's class can collaborate in crowdsourcing to gain a better knowledge of the course materials and make the final exam easier for everyone. I'm hoping this experiment goes well, allowing everyone to have something useful and saving both time and effort.
Course Description: "This course provides the foundation for both the practice and theory of doing business over the Internet. The Internet infrastructure is covered in detail including software, hardware, hosting options and site design. World Wide Web based business models, and electronic payment systems are discussed and evaluated. Security concepts are stressed from a Business perspective."
NOTE: These modules listed are the same as how Ken lists them on the D2L site. Please try to keep chapter relevent information to the module it belongs to. (Bus242 Content)
- Module 1. Introduction to eBusiness
- Module 2. eBusiness Models
- Module 3. Web presence : Architecture, Infrastrucutre, & Technology Options
- Module 4. Privacy
- Module 5. Security & Controls
- Module 6. Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Module 7. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Module 8. Business Intelligence & Performance Metrics
- Module 9. eMarketing
- Module 10. Electronic Payment Systems